Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clean slate

Just a quick post before I go to my first yoga class!


I deleted all my old posts - I felt like it was time for a change, and I like the name Peas Louise too much to make a whole new blog!



I feel like I'm ready to focus on other things besides recovery and eating disorders, because, as it turns out,

there is so much more.


You'll probably see more

music,
recipes,
day to day randomness,
travel?! :o,
creative writing prompts,
life-body-love posts.

We'll see where it goes!

In the mean time, have good days and stuff!

~
"You have to do it yourself, no one else will do it for you. You must work out your own salvation."
-Charles E. Popplestone

Yep, posted 75% because his last name is Poppletsone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post. you're so amazing and inspiring and I am looking forward to reading your blog every step of the way! I am so happy that you're looking beyond recovery and eating disorders, it's amazing that you've come this far!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.