Friday, November 12, 2010

I see signs now, all the time

Here's what I believe today:

We are all unique and beautiful. People who love us the most love us because of our quirks and likes and how we sing in the shower, slurp our spaghetti, dance in the car, and love them back.
An individual is more than what they look like - that's just the facts.
And we are our most beautiful at our natural, whole selves.

When I look in the mirror, I see a strong, intelligent, kick-ass, caring person (who slurps spaghetti and dances when she drives).
I see someone that is worth knowing.

And when you look in the mirror, you should too.
Because you ARE.
Back to school Monday..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post, I really needed to hear that. I've been struggling a lot with ED thoughts and i'm always hearing that i'm not unique or worth it. Thank you so much for being such an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered by Blogger.